Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Camping on Lake Superior in Washburn, Wisconsin

Monday July 7 I took the camper off to Washburn, just south of Bayfield. Very nice campground in the city of Washburn on Lake 
Superior.
My view from the campsite
Raider got a swim in Lake Superior, a little cool he thought
Check out my new outdoor carpet
On Wed Amik Lake neighbors John & Denice and Ken & Mary drove up for a visit. We did a Bayfield tour, did lunch and hit a couple shops.
Ken and I resting up with a cocktail  after big burgers and then ice cream in Bayfield


 On Thursday I left Washburn and drove to the Connor's Lake area. I got a supreme camping site at "The Cabin at Connor's".
I met Jeff H. from Amik Lake and his family and friends for dinner Friday night.
Returned to Amiklodge on Saturday morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment